Happy Friday everyone! Enjoy your weekends, and these links!
- 28 authors (including our own Amy Lukavics!) share their biggest mistakes.
- Results from a million-title study on author earnings.
- Author Kate Messner wrote about her cancelled school visit and how to help get her book into the hands of kids.
- Author Robin Lafevers discusses the impact of chronic pain.
- BookCon will be coming to New York Comic Con!
- June is Pride Month! The Gay YA is having a blogathon, which already features several amazing posts. They also have an amazingly thorough masterlist of LGBTQIA+ books. As does LGBTQ Reads, in an array of genres. You can also find several pride-themed reading challenges on twitter.