THE BIG NEWS THIS WEEK
- MARRIAGE EQUALITY. I can't possibly link to all the wonderful inspiring beautiful and even delicious things that are on the internet today about this Supreme Court decision but I am so, so glad to have witnessed this day. Excellent work, America.
THIS WEEK IN READING
- This Buzzfeed article asks which LGBTQ book influenced you the most - and contains a pretty glorious Lord Voldemort gif.
- Barnes & Noble has some YA recs for you based on your favorite cult classic.
-Want to watch some movies based on books this summer? Publisher's Weekly has a list.
THIS WEEK IN WRITING
- Janice Hardy explains some ways in which POV makes you a better writer.
- The latest interview in our own Sarah Enni's First Draft podcast series is with author Anna Carey, and it's available now!
THIS WEEK IN PUBLISHING
- The ALA conference is happening this weekend in San Francisco. You can see YA Highwayers Amy Lukavics, Kirsten Hubbard & Steph Kuehn there. I am not at all jealous about not being there...
THIS WEEK IN OTHER STUFF
- I apparently completely ignored news articles in this category this week guys, so just have these pictures of dogs celebrating marriage equality and this article on how to rainbowify your facebook profile pic.
THIS WEEK IN THE RANDOM
- This golfer got his head stuck in a trash can. You read that right: