- Nothing is private on the internet. Really.
- Facebook is not your blog. In other words, don't post your content there in full.
- BookEnds gets it started.
- Nathan Bransford wants to know how you feel about it.
- Intern Amie changes her hashtag after backlash on Twitter.
- Jennifer Laughran weighs in.
- Natalie Fisher disagrees.
- Mandy Hubbard responds to honest feedback in a real way.
- Author perspectives: Noelle Pierce says "toughen up;" Cory Jackson says toughening up happens naturally and its necessity doesn't excuse throwing writers under the bus.