- Laurie Halse Anderson's original call to action and follow up
- Authors Myra McEntire, Veronica Roth, M.G. Buehrline and Lindsay Roth Culli with a Christian rebuttal
- Author Michelle Hodkin with a look at the legal workings of book banning
- Truly, truly heartbreaking and brave stories from authors Cheryl Rainfield, CJ Redwine, Saundra Mitchell and Valerie Kemp.
- "Truth is not pornography. I believe that with all my heart," says agent Janet Reid.
- Author Jo Knowles examines the term "dirty book."
- God I love The Rejectionist, who offers Dr. Scroggins her editorial services - free of charge!
- How to put the "steam" in steampunk, from author Arthur Slade, guestposting at Cynsations.
"Do you want to write or don’t you? If your answer is 'yes, but,' then here’s a small editing tip: what you’re doing is using six letters and two words to say 'no.' And that’s fine. Just don’t kid yourself as to what 'yes, but' means."
“All I would ask you to consider is the fact that as a female writer, I was raised on a steady and unvaried diet of male writers. I read about impotence before I knew what menopause was.”