|Photo via @thejeanmartha|
|Photo via Lauren MacLeod|
- Agent Mary Kole has a BEA round up
- Agent Suzie Townsend has two
- Alice Pope of SCBWI has two more
- Scholastic has a BEA-related giveaway here
- Bookninja grabbed the e-book related links
- Agent Betsy Lerner shares her thoughts here
- The Rejecter takes an honest (read: funny) look at the Expo
- Le R has the most hilarious post of all
You may have noticed that YA Highway celebrated its first anniversary this week! We debuted a new logo, designed by resident genius Emilia Plater, and there's still time to enter three days of amazing contests for readers, writers and just for fun!
- When asking for help, don't be a d-bag. From Writer Beware Blog. (I may have paraphrased a little.)
- Author Kiersten White takes a look at why "odds are one of your favorite [YA] authors is Mormon."
- Adventures in Children's Publishing also does a Friday round up, and it is ridiculously thorough. Head over there to see what I missed this week!
- Author Hannah Moskowitz on the "you suck" button and how to cope
- Branding: Not Just For Livestock Anymore at Query Tracker
- Kirsten Hubbard is giving away more Moleskines,
- I'm giving away more handmade book bags and bookmarks,
- Michelle Schusterman is giving away an ARC of OF ALL THE STUPID THINGS by Alexandra Diaz,
- and Kristin Miller has an ARC of YOU WISH by Mandy Hubbard!
This seemed weirdly appropriate for the publishing industry: