Welcome to our third Road Trip Wednesday!
Road Trip Wednesday is a "Blog Carnival", where YA Highway's contributors post a weekly writing or reading-related question and answer it in on our own blogs. You can hop from destination to destination and get everybody's unique take on the topic.
You're more than welcome to participate! Just answer the question/topic on your own blog, and leave a link to it in the comments.
Topic 3: Turn your WIPs into Haiku:
- Kirsten Hubbard: Dazed by the wildwinds . . .
- Amanda Hannah: Fading fire ember . . .
- Leila Austin: Worst storms are my own . . .
- Kristin Miller: The place to strike is . . .
- Kristin Otts: Legend meets real life . . .
- Kaitlin Ward: War in Hell's bleak depths . . .
- Michelle Shusterman: The heavy fog lifts . . .
Road Trip Song of the Week: